Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to Paint!

It takes a lot to get mom to let the paints make their way out of the closet! Seriously, I mean a lot of begging and begging and begging until I'm convinced the mess will actually stay up to the table and not all over the entire house! They did a good job, but I was running around the whole time with paper towels cleaning up the "oopsies." So kids, I hope you enjoyed it because it's not happening again for a while! Mom just can't handle that kind of stress! (Yes, I'm a wimp. Or maybe it's that when I give paint to one kid, the other 3 have to join in and then I'm completely outnumbered and they just don't sit still and...Okay, you get the point!)



Nya is quite the little designer!


Aleaha just couldn't keep from spilling the water so out came the crayons!


That's quite the pirate ship Kade!


Kaleb's colorful jet. It is quite the masterpiece!

No comments: