Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Spring Time Weakness

It's that time of year again! The Easter candies are out on the shelf and with them come the perfectly delicious chocolate covered marshmallow easter eggs!



The chocolate and marshmallow combination has got to be the best ever invented and is definitely my spring time weakness! So at the store we got our first dozen of the season and savored them on our drive home.



She takes after her mom. Give me chocolate and let me sleep!



I have no idea how he managed to get chocolate all over himself!



You are now witnessing a miracle. Kaleb didn't make a mess!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pic of Kaleb - you can tell he is so proud to be so clean for once. And I love the pic of Kade - you can tell he is so proud of the mess he made! Bring on the Easter candy!
By the way, your b-day is on Easter this year, so that means you get double the chocolate-marshmallow eggs...

Eric & Whitney Culbertson said...

I love, love, love chocolate covered marshmallow eggs!!!! I can't believe how big your kids are. How are you guys?