Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'll just be a few minutes...

I don't usually get a shower before Esau leaves for work in the mornings, so it has become somewhat of a routine to stick the kids in front of a movie while I hurry and sneak one in. Each day we go over the rules: Don't open the door for anyone, Don't answer the phone, If there are any problems come tell me, and Please, please keep an eye on Aleaha for me. This day however, I didn't go over the rules. Partly because I was in a big hurry, and partly because Nya didn't have school and was home to help out. So in the few minutes I was gone, this is what happened.



Off with the movie, on with the video game.


Hello Mess!

She had crayons and markers scattered everywhere and had colored herself red, yellow, blue, green and orange. All I could do was laugh and take some pictures. Next time we won't forget to go over the rules!

No comments: